Monday, September 8, 2008
Umbrella
All I want is one thing in life... a shade umbrella with a stake in the bottom. You know what I am talking about? Just something to take to the park or in the backyard that is light and easy to carry so that I can sit and have some R&R in the shade. I want something bigger than an umbrella but smaller than the patio type. I have looked all over local stores and online. A couple stores told me that they sold out of them the first week of Spring. Anyone know where to find one.....just one?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I found mine at cal-ranch and I know I bought it around this time of year because we started taking it to the girls soccer games right away. Good luck.
Paige
They have those all over SoCal for the beach. I can keep my eye open for you.
I feel your need. 2 summers ago when we were in LA I needed a beach umbrella so bad. I looked everywhere and the stores told me they sold out the first week of spring. Now whenever I see one I think I should buy it, but I don't have the need. The last I saw they were at costco...maybe even our Walmart. I will keep my eye open for you!
I also got mine at Cal-Ranch. They worked great.
I know, Yay for blogging! Your blog is so fun. I love being able to keep up with everyone's lives! Your family pics are cute cute cute! and Oh man, I LOVED the video about Sam yelling "Get it Girl!" at your neighbor! Completely fantastic, I must say.
Post a Comment