Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Samantha's Volleyball Nationals

Last week Austin and I took a trip to Indiana to see Samantha play in the National volleyball tournament for SVU. She did fabulous, and her team ended up placing 3rd! We were proud of them. It was so fun having all the girls together in the family! It was so fun to go back to Fort Wayne because Suzanne and I both have so many fun memories of playing in the same tournament for SVU.




Coach Pendleton was so cute with Austin.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Paige and Jason said...

You and your sisters are so pretty. I am sure you are going to have a fun time playing A-legue volleyball this year

Jake, Mel, and Girls said...

So cute! That's fun you all got to spend time together.

Richard and Carlie said...

Oh!! Looks like you guys had so much fun! How fun that all you girls got to be together! How's Suzanne? Why doesn't she have a blog?!! :)Is she coming home for Christmas?
I can't believe you guys were in Indiana and you didn't stop in Kentucky!! Just kiddin'

Madelyn said...

I am making my blog private, so if you want to view it, e-mail me at madelynwayment@gmail.com so I can invite you!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/7-manfaat-air-purifier/