I have been having problems posting my pictures. The files are all so big and they won't fit on the webpage. So I have been trying to figure it out. Finally I got it. This blogging thing is not too easy. Anyone else have problems with that?
Well, about Christmas...we had the best one ever! For the very first time we celebrated it with every single member of both sides of our family! 43 Flakes, and 13 Sumsions. There are way too many events to tell about, but here are some pictures. I didn't take too many pictures because I was having way too much fun to pull out the camera! Isn't that how it always is?




3 comments:
I love the pics! (Almost enough to be motivated to post ours finally...) Your boys are adorable and you look great.
Does Suz have a blog? Tell her congrats on the baby for me!
I am so happy you are blogging again! It has taken me many times to figure out some of this blog stuff, but once I did, I have loved it.
I love all of the pics of your family. I love that your whole families get together for the holidays. What an amazing tribute to your parents.
I am loving the new family pix. You look gorgeous!
Post a Comment