Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Family Pics

We got some new family pics the other day. We love them. A family friend, Dana Fallentine took these for us. She was amazing! Of course it was the best location, at my inlaws house. The kids did fairly well. But mostly we are just excited to update our last picture with a spring one instead of us sitting outside freezing in the snow!










7 comments:

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

They're so good! What cute kids. I still can't get over how red Austin is. We had so much fun at your place when we were there in April. We're moving to Iowa in a couple of weeks, so please come visit! We're on the way to Nauvoo and tons of other stuff. We would LOVE it!

Brett and Lex said...

These are adorable!!!! I love them! Gorgeous family!!

Becky said...

too cute!! so who do you get to take the pictures?

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

The pictures as SO good! you guys are a striking couple! i had fun with you at the reunion! especially dominating in VB!

Nikki said...

These are sooo cute! I can't believe how big your boys are getting! :) I need to see ya! When do you have some spare time?

Family History said...

Wow!! I love the pictures! You certianly have a picture perfect family!

Richard and Carlie said...

I love love your pics! You look amazing and your boys are so so darling! Oh, and I guess Tyler looks alright too..haha, just kidding. But seriously , they are beautiful!