Ty has started pre-school. I am doing it with 4 other moms. We each have it a week (2 different days) at our house and then switch. Ty has LOVED doing it.
Tyler is playing on a flag football team through the city. I love watching him play! Ty and Austin now love football. Maybe from watching their dad play or from watching the last 2 amazing BYU football games.
I am teaching aerobics everyday now, M-F. I am teacing Aerobics 1 at UVU twice a week in the evening, which I couldn't love more. It is so much fun being in an actual teaching environment. They have soo much energy and enthusiasm. It keeps me going!
Then I also started an early morning class 3x's a week through a local city recreation program. It is more like Zumba than aerobics. I love having the variety. We do latin, hip-hop, jazz, kickboxing and basically any kind of dance to get our heart rate up.
Life is good, couldn't ask for anything better. We are so blessed to be surrounded by our good family. Although we do miss our family and friends that live away.
This picture melts my heart. I love it when they are buddies. This is a rare site. They look WAY too mellow!




1 comment:
You are just the cutest mom. I love your parenting style. Let them be boys! ;) I must not have let you talk enough when we were on the phone earlier this week :) cause I didn't know you're doing a preschool for Ty. I think that is a great program! What fun!!! You never cease to AMAZE me! I adore you, Beautiful!
Post a Comment