Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Video...

This was last night at my parents house for FHE. I love how Ty enthusiastically leads everyone in "I am a Child of God" and then the very next thing out of his mouth is, "Can I have my gun, now?" Such a boy.

6 comments:

Nelson and Suz said...

CLASSIC!!!! I LOVE IT!!! I'm so impressed you've taught him to lead the singing. What a smart boy! I love the rest of the family's body language. Reminds be of Bednar's talk last conference... consistency is the key. :)

samchristensen said...

YESSSS! This is what I've been waiting for. This is a classic Sumsion family FHE: Matt sprawled across the couch, asleep before the opening song has even begun, Mark squished on the opposite end of the couch, forced to take as little room as humanly possible, savannah leading the song, mom playing the piano, and dad belting it out. (Missing: "One more time, this time in Chinese!"... then we hear a solo from dad). I adore Ty. So presh!

Maren said...

he is so funny!! I love it! "Now can I have the gun??"

Nikki said...

He is getting so big! :) And guess who's haunted house that was? Brett Watson's! His dad and his wife used to live there. Crazy beans, uh?

Nelson and Suz said...

I'm requesting a ZUMBA video (of you instructing of course!) . Can you just post one every week so we can workout with you!? :) I CAN'T WAIT to see you and take one of your classes!!!!!!

abo-bder said...


فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض