When Suz was in town a couple month ago we got these pictures taken. Ashlee Raubach did a fabulous job. I think she did well for having to get all us (including my boys) to lookat the camera. Check out her blog it is awesome! ashleeraubachphotography.blogspot.com
6 comments:
Love the pics!! They look amazing!
You are such a beautiful family!
So cute! Where did you go for your pictures! That's exactly what I've been wanting for my family! Before the snow is gone. If you don't mind sharing (so I could possibly copy!) my email is redsoxslc@gmail.com. P.S. Random, I know. I went to Jerusalem with Tyler!
Thanks everyone for your nice comments. Ashlee Raubach took our pictures at Jolley's Ranch in Hobble Creek Canyon. It was definetly a trick in that snow. I would recommend spring.
Wow Shantelle. Is it possible for you to keep getting more beautiful? :) You and your little family look great. I really really LOVE the colors you guys chose to wear too.
GORGEOUS!!!! But am I surprised? Not one bit!
Post a Comment