Saturday, July 10, 2010

Our Summer so far...

Watching the Provo Parade from my dad's Office Building. Best parade experience ever.
Stadium of Fire- Carrie Underwood was awesome!
We went with Brooke and Troy.
We went to the Spanish Fork Reservoir with Uncle Matt.

I couldn't get over how beautiful the scenery was.




We went to Wyoming to visit Tyler's sister, Melinda. It was fun and relaxing.
This is a picture of my niece, Holly, that Tyler artistically took.








We went the other day to visit Grandma and Grandpa Sumsion. The kids loved it!

Ty wouldn't put down Great-Great Grandpa's gun from WWII. I love Austin's face in this.
Grandpa counting out the money that Ty earned from picking up pecans. 100 pecans= 1 dollar!
The kids "helping" out in the garden.

Ty and his cousin Ethan made this "jail" at Grandpa Flake's house. All the tack in one big knot.

5 comments:

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

So glad you did a post! Looks like you're having a great summer!

Nelson and Suz said...

Ha,ha,ha,ha!!! I'm sooo happy to discover new pictures!! All of them are ADORABLE!!!! I can't wait to show Nelson the "tack jail". :) He's going to love it. LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL!

Nikki said...

Wow! That's a pretty good jail. :) Wes would have a cow. :) How are you guys doing? summer looks like a blast!

Melinda said...

Great pics. Love when I stop by and find new stuff on this blog. I even showed up in a pic!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/rekomendasi-sepeda-lipat-murah-1-2-jutaan-sehat-gak-perlu-mahal/