Monday, March 7, 2011

Bennett's Blessing day



Bennett's blessing day was yesterday. We did it at Grandma and Grandpa Flake's house. It was so nice to do it with the family. We had both parents, some of my siblings, Cannon and Amanda and family, and the Sumsion great grandparents there! It was so special. Sorry the pics aren't the best. I think it was on a weird camera setting. Also, Grandpa Flake insisted on him wearing his tennis shoes/socks. Looks great with the tux, right?









My mom knit this beautiful baby blanket for Bennett. I am going to hang it up in his room b/c it is so beautiful. I can't bear to even use it!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Precious! Love your family :)

Crystal Spencer said...

Shan! Your boys are so cute! I love your family picture at the top of your blog... you guys are so photogenic.

Jake, Mel, and Girls said...

Congrats Shan & Tyler! He is darling!

Nikki said...

Oh Shantelle! Cute! That blanket it gorgeous. I love that you guys have such a supportive family. How fun is that? Love you guys!