Our Valentine has arrived...Austin Dennis! He was born on Valentine's Day, February 14th. (Yes, we DID resist the temptation to use Valentine's Day related middle names such as Val or Cupid. You can thank us later, Austin.) He is 8.6 lbs and 22 inches long (the nurses measured him twice because she was so suprised)! The thing that suprised us the most was his hair. He actually has some! Not that it is that much, but Ty was just so bald that we thought for sure we were doomed. But thank goodness Austin has proven that theory wrong. We are so thrilled to have him here. He couldn't be more perfect!
I was scheduled to be induced at 6am on the morning of the 14th. I was feeling a little bad that I was going to make my son have a Valentine's Bday. Fortunately, he ended up picking Valentine's day on his own. I went into labor at midnight and he came at 7:50am on the 14th. Everything went really well with the delivery.
It is so much fun to see Ty trying to figure out what is going on. I think he finally realized today that Austin IS going to stick around for good. I posted a video of Ty and Austin when they first met at the hospital. We still need to teach Ty how to treat him. He doesn't quite understand yet.
We love being the parents of two. I am really outnumbered now! 3 boys and me! At least Tyler and I aren't outnumbered yet by our kids. Hopefully it is still managable.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
HOw FUN a cute little Valentine! I didn't know you delivered yet! I can't view the pics but saw the video of Ty and it's cute to see them together! COngrats I'm so happy for you guys. Good Luck!!
Congrats! that is so exciting! I can't see the pictures for some reason but the video is adorable! how far apart are your boys? you are going to have your hands full!! Good luck!
Post a Comment