Is it just me or do these two kids look alike? I kept thinking that they looked alike but i didn't realize how much they did until I compared pictures. Can you guess who is who?
Unbelievable!!! How funny! :) Great comparisons! I love your pictures!!!! :) What darling boys! I just want to smoother them with kisses! -Love, Aunt Suzie
That's pretty crazy! Both so stinkin' cute! I think it's safe to say at this point that you have the cutest boys ever and I have the cutest girl. How's that?! :)
Wow they do look alike! cute!! I hope you are feeling well! i found it easier to recover with the second but i don't know if that's with most people or not. My kids are 17 months apart. I'm not too sure we'll do that again but it will be fun later for them right??!?! ha!
5 comments:
Unbelievable!!! How funny! :) Great comparisons! I love your pictures!!!! :) What darling boys! I just want to smoother them with kisses! -Love, Aunt Suzie
That's pretty crazy! Both so stinkin' cute! I think it's safe to say at this point that you have the cutest boys ever and I have the cutest girl. How's that?! :)
Wow they do look alike! cute!! I hope you are feeling well! i found it easier to recover with the second but i don't know if that's with most people or not. My kids are 17 months apart. I'm not too sure we'll do that again but it will be fun later for them right??!?! ha!
Wow, I better in a few years you'll get the "are they twins" question. They are so cute!
They do look tons alike! Wow!
Post a Comment