

This is a Flake tradition to take a picture next to cowboy boots. It shows how small they really are! Once again I couldn't help but compare the two boys in their cowboy boot pictures. I really can't tell their baby pictures apart! I keep having deja vu when I look at Austin. (Austin is on the left, Ty on the right)




5 comments:
I'm glad we have found eachother in this huge blogging world! Your two boys are absolutely adorable...and yes, they do look EXACTLY alike! You must be so proud :)!
Shantelle & Tyler! Congratualtions!!! That's so exciting to be parents of two precious boys. They do look soooo much alike. Wow!!! I'm so excited to to see all the cute pics. Give the family our love. Try my comments again...I had to fix something. Thanks for sharing!!!
Love, Danalyn
you are right-they totally could be twins!!!!! how cute!
CUTE CUTE BOIZE.
Uncle Cannon
Hey! It was fun getting your comment on our blog! Your kids are adorable, I can't believe you have two already! Also, your blog is really cute, I will need to get some blogging tips from you Shantelle.
Post a Comment