This is the best gift we could think of this year. Actually we did this last year as well. But, Ty has grown a lot and can actually talk! Check out the one from last year below:
I am glad you found us! We loved seeing your two little guys. It looks like you guys are having soe fun...I especially loved Ty's motobike steering. Hopefully he gets the hang of it!
6 comments:
We are so honored to make your blog! :) That truely is the best gift. What an angel! Thank you so much again for thinking of us. Love you!
I am glad you found us! We loved seeing your two little guys. It looks like you guys are having soe fun...I especially loved Ty's motobike steering. Hopefully he gets the hang of it!
Love the video's--it's almost like being there. Ty is so cute!
Happy Anniversary Suzanne!
Awwww. So cute. I love those superman jammies that his dad used to wear.
Such cute videos! Ty cracks me up! We should definitely get together and go on walks. When spring finally comes...... one day.
I love the videos you put on your blog. I have no idea how....you'll have to tell me when I see you next.
Post a Comment