Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mother's Day Shelves

Last year almost to the day we moved into our home here in Spanish Fork. We have really enjoyed settling here (at least for awhile). One of the advantages that we love about owning a house is that we can do home improvement projects. For Mother's day last year, Tyler built me beautiful shoe shelves in our closet. So for Mother's Day this year, Tyler and his dad continued the tradition and built me much needed shelves in the toy room. They even went the extra mile and finished it off with beautiful molding to both the shoe and toy shelves. I love being one step closer to being organized.

2 comments:

Becky said...

very nice! I love it. organization is so fun. :)

Unknown said...

YOU have a cute house...now it's even cuter! I saw Suzanne on your blog...does she have one too?

ps. I got your message and intend to call you back...my phone charger is lost in my luggage somewhere in the deep blue sky so who knows when i can use my phone again:)