When I first made this blog, I added a playlist of some of my current favorite songs to the sidebar. On the site it asked me if I wanted the playlist to start automatically or not. I thought it would be nice to have music come up when you bring up the site, so I put it on the auto setting. Later, Tyler told me that he did not like the music to start automatically in case you have your speakers up loud, or are in a place where you can’t listen to it. So, I decided to take a survey. I don’t know that much about statistics, but I do know that a whoopin’ total of 36 people taking the survey doesn’t exactly mean that it is THAT accurate. However, that is the best we could do. Here are the results.
Question: Do you like it when the music starts automatically when you open a site?
I hate it! Would never visit a site that did that -13%
Would prefer if it didn't -44%
Totally don't care either way -19%
It is kind of a nice intro -19%
I love it! I go to blogs just for the music! -2%
So… I guess no music for this site.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment