Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New Family Pictures

We have finally gotten around to getting a family picture after 4 months of having our new addition. I was so excited to take the pictures since because my sister-in-law, Emily, sent me the cute matching shirts for the boys. I grew up wearing matching clothes with my 3 sisters which I disliked at the time. But, now as a mother I understand how you just can't NOT do it! Sorry, boys. Thanks to Tyler's brother, Cannon, for taking the pictures, and Rainey for making us all laugh at the camera.






7 comments:

Jordan and Emily said...

Shantelle- cute pictures. We need to have Cannon take some of us when we come up. See you soon.

Nelson and Suz said...

Two words... GOR-GEOUS! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I love you precious family!! :) Couldn't be cuter!

Paige and Jason said...

Those pictures look really great. You are gorgeous! We are doing family pictures this Wed and of course I have all my girls in matching shirts. I am still gonna do it until they start complaining about it :-)

Kadan, Trish, J, and Miles said...

So cute!! You have such a cute little family. :D

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

Great pictures! Who knew Cannon had that talent? I know how it is though when you're trying to have pictures taken and there's no one to make the kids laugh - so it seems Rainey definitely did her part because these pics are great!

John and Diana said...

Wow, great pictures! You guys look wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Shantelle! Well hello!! I love blogs because you get to peek into the lives of old friends when it's not so easy to communicate anymore. My husband is starting med-school in North Carolina in August so I don't really get to bump into people from Utah unless I come out to visit. -You have SUCH a darling family going on! Aren't boys fun!...of course I wouldn't complain if a girl finally popped into our family! :) Nice to hear from you! I'm glad you found us.