Friday, July 11, 2008

Sick Summer?

I always thought that good weather generally means good health. However, around our house summer is bringing in the sicknesses. Poor Ty has really never gotten sick in his entire life until now! He has had Rosella, which I have never heard of until he got it. It is similar to chicken pox, but isn't as bad. He had a fever for a couple days and then broke out with red spots all over his body. Luckily he has recovered, but man, for a week or so he just wasn't himself. This is a picture of him sitting with his blanket and watching T.V. Extremely uncharacteristic!

Now all we have to do is fatten him up from all the weight he has lost! Poor guy!





2 comments:

Paige and Jason said...

Oohh poor boy. What a miserable way to spend your summer day's. Although considering how hot it's been lately maybe he is better off for staying inside.

momflake said...

We didn't really get to see Ty when he was all broken out in spots. Poor kid. I am a little worried that some symptoms still persist. Keep us posted.

momflake