I couldn't resist this picture of my darling boy! He is at my favorite stage so far. Soo interactive! You can't really tell here but he has 2 new teeth on the bottom!
Shanny! I'm so happy you found my blog! I'm kind of new at the whole thing and I'm not very good at updating it...maybe Kentucky will change that since I'll be all alone!!! Anyway, we are moving August 5th, so it would be a blast to plan another counsin get together! Let me know what works!
4 comments:
That is such an adorable picture of Austin! And, poor Ty. I hope he gets better soon!
That picture cracks me up! What a cute kid...and I know what you mean about interactive. You can finally start to really see their personality.
Shanny! I'm so happy you found my blog! I'm kind of new at the whole thing and I'm not very good at updating it...maybe Kentucky will change that since I'll be all alone!!! Anyway, we are moving August 5th, so it would be a blast to plan another counsin get together! Let me know what works!
This picture begins to show the vibrant personality locked up in this little boy. Love it.
momflake
Post a Comment