Soooo cute! I commented on the next page of posts, I thought I had gotten to the front page, but alas, had not. That luncheon was so so fun. It was great seeing you again!
LOL, That picture just cracked me up. They are both darling little guys.
You are such a cute mom! What's new, Shan? Your boys are the cutest things ever! :)
Oh my goodness, they are so cute!!! We can't wait to play with you guys at Christmas!!
Oh my goodness! That is toooo cute. Both of them are. I found you on Becky's blog, hope you don't mind my visit.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Soooo cute! I commented on the next page of posts, I thought I had gotten to the front page, but alas, had not. That luncheon was so so fun. It was great seeing you again!
LOL, That picture just cracked me up. They are both darling little guys.
You are such a cute mom! What's new, Shan? Your boys are the cutest things ever! :)
Oh my goodness, they are so cute!!! We can't wait to play with you guys at Christmas!!
Oh my goodness! That is toooo cute. Both of them are. I found you on Becky's blog, hope you don't mind my visit.
Post a Comment