I don't think I can call myself my husband's wife without having done this. Austin loved it most of all.
Very possibly child abuse. He doesn't look amused, but trust me he was.
In order to get to the cave we had to cross a creek. It was only knee deep, but the water had ice floating in it. So, Troy, being the best brother-in-law that he is carried not only me...but Austin across. See movie below. I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad for him.
Not only did he do this for me, but he did it another 2 times for his friend, Brooke, and then for my niece and nephew, Kendall and Lily. Tyler and Cannon climbed across a cable to avoid the freezing cold water.








8 comments:
K Shan, that is hilarious!
haha that was awesome! At least you made it! where was TYLER? i could be way off but why wasn't He carrying you across! haha! i guess Troy is just stronger! ha!
So much fun! The last time I went "spelunking" me and my friends went to the nutty putty caves. This was way cool, until...I broke my finger at the bottom of the cave. The experience was hard but fun. It taught me so much about trusting my friends and knowing I had chosen good friends that would never let me down.
I went spelunking down in So Utah about 15 yrs ago. It was fun but I remember crawling through the cave on my stomach and using my elbows to push me forward and seeing the ceiling of the cave right above my head was a bit freaky. It's fun though.
Haha, that video is hilarious!! Looks like lots of fun, Shan!
Oh my gosh! That video is crazy - I totally thought we was going to trip and drop all of ya'll! ha ha!How heroic. Thanks for the special "pioneer moment" ;)
Looks fun, I'm jealous! Troy is a saint - what a good guy. Didn't have anything to do with wanting to impress Brooke, did it?
Haha! Holy cow, girl!!
Post a Comment