We had such a fun halloween. Even though Tyler had class that night, we still got to be with him for a little bit. We went to Tyler's work and did trick or treating at the offices. Then, we went to our ward's trunk or treat, and just incase we didn't have enough candy we went to my parents and inlaw's ward for another trunk or treat. Ty loved it! However, he wanted to eat each piece of candy when someone gave it to him. He couldn't quite get the concept of saving it for later.
That night I knew that we weren't going to be home the whole night so I put out a bowl of candy. I went to our ward trunk or treat for about 45 mins and came back and realized all the candy was gone. I thought at first that somehow there must have been a lot of trick or treaters, but in the next 30 minutes we didn't have anyone. So...one lucky person got a bunch of candy in one stop. Not that I am going to miss it or anything. I am thrilled to have it gone. But..sorry to anyone that came by and didn't get any.

At Tyler's work. Yes, Tyler did dress up. If you want to count the skeleton shirt his work gave him.
My cute lion and pumpkin.That night I knew that we weren't going to be home the whole night so I put out a bowl of candy. I went to our ward trunk or treat for about 45 mins and came back and realized all the candy was gone. I thought at first that somehow there must have been a lot of trick or treaters, but in the next 30 minutes we didn't have anyone. So...one lucky person got a bunch of candy in one stop. Not that I am going to miss it or anything. I am thrilled to have it gone. But..sorry to anyone that came by and didn't get any.
At Tyler's work. Yes, Tyler did dress up. If you want to count the skeleton shirt his work gave him.
This picture doesn't necessarily reflect their personalities 100% of the time. Only about 90%.
I dressed up as a cowgirl, my default costume when I am not feeling creative.





7 comments:
Oh, what fun! Thanks for posting all the pictures! Ty's expressions make me bust up and Austin's melt my heart! Aunt Tu-tu loves you boys!
Cute pics Shantelle!!
What adorable little kiddos! :)
Your boys are too cute!
That is one ferocious lion! He looks like he needs some candy:)
Hey you your kids are adorable! my mom told me you were at the ward party, sorry i missed you. seems like that is the only time we see eachother. well now i found your blog you will have to keep in touch. do you live in spanish?
Cute boys and cute costumes! Did you make them?
Post a Comment