Monday, March 2, 2009

Moab Vball Tournament

On Friday afternoon we all left to go to our tournament in Moab. We played from about 6:00-12:30am Friday. Then again on Sat from 8:00 to 11:00 that night, then got home from driving at 2:00 am! We were exhausted to say the least! We ended up getting 4th place out of 42 teams, so we were pleased. To tell you the truth we were almost happy to lose at the end just because we didn't know if we could play another game. It was more of a game of endurance. I was reminded me of the old days. I got to see a few old teammates from high school and college. So fun! It was probably the most fun just being together with all of my friends and staying over night together. Tyler was so nice and supportive to watch the kids for 2 days. I feel like I have been run over by a truck because every inch of my body is sore but I still feel rejuvenating from doing something I love so much! My good friend and neighbor, Pam!



6 comments:

Nelson and Suz said...

Shan!! What a fun weekend!!!! :) That definitely makes me feel nostalgic! I love that you're able to keep playing volleyball competitively! What a blast!

Brett and Lex said...

Hooray for volleyball! Ya know, we really ought to play together one of these days!

Nikki said...

HOW FUN! :) You are in such fantastic shape I can't even believe it! :) How are you?

Stella said...

Just thought I'd share...you left your paint at my house. Then my in-laws brought over this old outdated patio set (UGLY!!!). Then I saw your paint on my counter. Then I thought the patio set had a shot. So, I went and bought some of the same paint you had, and all I can say is, thanks for the inspiration. I think the patio set can stay a while!!!

Heather Johnson said...

How fun - Congratulations!

Nelson and Suz said...

Alright girl . . . I'm dying for an update on the boys! Pictures, please! :) Love you tons!