We had so much fun celebrating Austin's first bday! Hope you enjoy the pictures.
I think this video is so funny because Ty decides to blow out the candles. So symbolic of Ty and Austin's relationship. It is cute how Austin loves the candle so much.
Hi Shantelle! What a precious couple of guys! Your little mister is so cute in a white shirt and tie! This has gone by so fast, hasn't it? Our babies are growing up so fast. It's hard to believe Thomas is turning one on Friday. It seems like he was just born and you were bringing me chicken taco soup! By the way, thanks again for that, it was delicious!!!
5 comments:
I love Austin's smile and Ty's willingness to perform. What a fun celebration! Cutest ever!
How cute are those pics and clips! I love the cake. Did you make it?
Happy Birthday Austin!
Hi Shantelle! What a precious couple of guys! Your little mister is so cute in a white shirt and tie! This has gone by so fast, hasn't it? Our babies are growing up so fast. It's hard to believe Thomas is turning one on Friday. It seems like he was just born and you were bringing me chicken taco soup! By the way, thanks again for that, it was delicious!!!
Looks like a fun day! :)
Happy birthday Austin! Cute cake. I loved the violin solo ;)
Post a Comment