Ty asked if he could feed Austin. I was suprise how well it worked. I think it is impossible to feed a baby without opening your own mouth.
I love this! I like how Ty just says, "Austin" and then Austin rocks back and forth after a good bite. Haha so dang cute!
That's awesome! Take advantage of that for sure. I can't keep my mouth closed while I feed my kids. I really have to think about it if we have company over! LOL Your boys are so cute. They are growing way to fast.
how cute!! I love it :)
That is awesome... why didn't I think of that?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love this! I like how Ty just says, "Austin" and then Austin rocks back and forth after a good bite. Haha so dang cute!
That's awesome! Take advantage of that for sure. I can't keep my mouth closed while I feed my kids. I really have to think about it if we have company over! LOL Your boys are so cute. They are growing way to fast.
how cute!! I love it :)
That is awesome... why didn't I think of that?
Post a Comment