I took this video at Grandma and Grandpa Flake's house. Austin loves animals more than anything. I don't dare get one because I don't think it would ever survive around these two boys.
What cute little boys you guys have! They are growing up so fast and I know how you feel about an animal not surviving the kids... can an animal be loved to death?
Guys! You have a blog! How fun--I'm glad Lex has everybody in the world's blog link on her site. Loved the cute kitty video. Your boys are getting big. We need to get up to Grandma and Grandpa Flake's house. Hopefully we'll see you this summer some time.
Don't be alarmed by my blog name. It's Sherry Cutler!
3 comments:
That's looks fun! I want to come play! My favorite is, "Kitty Cat, Kitty Cat..." over and over! Haha! Cute kids!
What cute little boys you guys have! They are growing up so fast and I know how you feel about an animal not surviving the kids... can an animal be loved to death?
Guys! You have a blog! How fun--I'm glad Lex has everybody in the world's blog link on her site. Loved the cute kitty video. Your boys are getting big. We need to get up to Grandma and Grandpa Flake's house. Hopefully we'll see you this summer some time.
Don't be alarmed by my blog name. It's Sherry Cutler!
Post a Comment