Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Videos

Here are two videos that Tyler took when we were in Vegas (see post below). We were climbing the rocks at Red Rock Canyon. It was fun to see how Ty was so into it. He has no fear!

You probably aren't interested, but at least my sister will be...


4 comments:

Kadan, Trish, J, and Miles said...

So cute! I'm so sorry you couldn't look at our blog for so long! We're due December 20th... and we are SO excited!!! I hope you guys have a great week!

Nelson and Suz said...

Wow! That looks like a blast! I love how Ty doesn't care about the height! Rock jock . . . lol. Too funny! And Tyler, I actually think you guys are amazing parents. We are taking scrupulous notes!

Nikki said...

Dang.... little boys are adventurous uh? We are having one and I am so excited! I just hope I have the energy to keep up with him. :)

Stella said...

Oh my goodness! How ever did you watch him do that? that is something Jens would do, but I don't think I could have watched it!