Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Snowbird & Skating

We have had fun the past couple days at a condo in Snowbird with my family. Here are a few pictures.

For FHE we went Skating. I can't remember the last time I put on a pair of skates. They even had some for Ty and Austin. We got the biggest kick out of them trying to skate. It didn't last long and we switched Ty's skates in for a scooter which he loved, and Austin rode with Grandpa.




Ty couldn't get enough of the hot tub on the deck. He would only stay out of it long enough for me to put on his clothes then he would beg to get back in. It was so cute because he wouldn't play around, he just sat there and relaxed.


It is fun to have Sam back for the summer from school in Virginia.


Oh, yea...me as a blonde. No, that isn't photoshoped. I was blonde for a total of 8 hours before I just couldn't look in the mirror any longer. It was an awesome color, but not me! I am back with brown and feel much more confortable. Now remind me not to touch my hair again so that it doesn't all fall out from being damaged!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh the annual snowbird getaway! Fun stuff! Austin is looking so big!

Nelson and Suz said...

Too funny. Okay, I love the picture with Ty almost falling while you and Tyler are holding him up. Perfect capture. I can see why he didn't last long! :) And adorable Austin with Dad. Reminds me of Dad teaching everyone to ski. I guess since there was not enough snow at Snowbird this was the next best thing. Oh, and Ty in the hot tub! Who would have guessed a 2.5 year old needed R&R too!? :) Hilarious. And, the hair . . . I actually like it! ;) You definitely make a great brunette but I wouldn't totally rule blonde out. You look more related to Sam that way! Love you tons, Beautiful! Can't wait to see you! Counting down . . .

Nikki said...

Haha. You look so beautiful no matter what color of hair you have. What a fun "skating" trip you took. Your boys are getting soooo big! :)

Brett and Lex said...

HAHAH SHAN!! I know EXACTLY how you feel with the blonde! I did it too and I need to go brown again soon - now that I have completely damaged my hair from root to end!! Don't get me wrong, you looked great as a blonde, but good move!! I'll shortly follow!

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

i love it!