My flight to VA was extremely interesting. I have never experienced anything quite like it. My second leg from Dallas to Richmond was delayed 2 hrs on the runway due to weather. No big deal right....then on top of that 5 mins before we were supposed to land they closed the Richmond airport and rerouted us to Dulles where we then go on a bus to go back to Richmond which took 2 hrs. All together I got in at 4:00am instead of 10:30pm. Nice, I know. But to tell you the truth it was so funny how I could not get at all frustrated b/c I was just thinking how much harder it would have been with kids. I was just sitting enjoying reading my fabulous book the whole time. (By the way, I must recommend Dr. Laura's book, Proper Care and Feeding for Husbands for all you married women out there). Anyway, so the traveling wasn't too smooth, I can with anything when I am by myself.
My new nephew is the cutest baby I have ever seen, b/c of his gorgeous hair and sweet, sweet face. He is a doll through and through. Suz and Nelson are PERFECT parents. It was fun to see them in action.
Here is the proof.




2 comments:
Thanks for sharing all the pictures!!! I LOVE THEM!!! It was a blast to have you here. I love your commentary on the trip. What cute pictures of you and Colton. Hugs and Kisses from us both!
Holy cow! This looks like heaven. Is this where suz and her hubby live? You look like you had a blast! :) P.S. Did you ever get my invite to my blog?
Post a Comment