Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ty's 3rd Bday


Ty showing off his gifts from the party. Aunt Suzy sent him a cute helmet with pads to go with his new bike! Thanks!
Tyler took the kids "hiking" on Sat night while I finished cooking dinner for Ty's bday dinner with family. I was impressed that Ty could lift Austin.




Grandpa gave Tyler and Ty measuring tapes, just their sizes!

New bike with safety gear. He is getting really good at it!
We were obviously neglecting Austin during Ty's bday celebration, b/c he came to me with this on his head trying to get attention. It was hilarious!

Ty's basketball cake. Don't look too closely! Ty kept asking me if he could bounce it.

7 comments:

Maren said...

how fun! I'm sad we missed the celebration!! I can't believe Ty is three. holy cow. I've missed that little cutie pie!

the Lola Letters said...

That cake is so darn cute!!!!

Kadan, Trish, J, and Miles said...

Hey! I had a dream about you last night, I hope you guys are all doing SO awesome!

Brett and Lex said...

That cake is amazing! I love the picture of Ty holding Austin and then Austin trying to get attention! HILARIOUS! Looks like a great day!

Stella said...

That party looks like so much fun. I can't believe he rides a bike! Cute pics!

Richard and Carlie said...

Wow! I can't believe he is 3 already! Your boys are so darn cute! It was so fun to see you at the shower! Thanks for coming!

Melinda said...

I love that pic of ty lifting austin