Shan, you look sooooo different. I hardly recognized you. Seriously, but I like the hair a lot. Do you like having dark hair? TKF
Did you get your haircut? It's so cute!
Hey Girly! Glad you found me! I will add you to my contacts on my blog! I love your page!
I agree with Troy- you do look different! I like it-a lot. Cute boys. I also enjoy reading and keeping up with you this way. So easy and fun.
you look beautiful Shantelle! I love your hair! you don't look like you just had a baby!!!! i'm jealous! i STILL do!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Shan, you look sooooo different. I hardly recognized you. Seriously, but I like the hair a lot. Do you like having dark hair?
TKF
Did you get your haircut? It's so cute!
Hey Girly! Glad you found me! I will add you to my contacts on my blog! I love your page!
I agree with Troy- you do look different! I like it-a lot. Cute boys. I also enjoy reading and keeping up with you this way. So easy and fun.
you look beautiful Shantelle! I love your hair! you don't look like you just had a baby!!!! i'm jealous! i STILL do!!
Post a Comment