Saturday, March 22, 2008

I....

I know... I shouldn’t be scared of the dark
I believe... that I married the perfect person
I am angered... when I burn food in the oven
I love... the fact that Ty sleeps in until 10 every morning
I need... 8 hours of sleep
I take... my book where ever I go
I hear... every sound my baby my baby makes at night
I drink… crystal light for a snack
I hate… shopping at stores that have bad customer service
I use... 1800-GOOG-411 instead of the phonebook, so much faster!
I want... to complete our fence this spring so Ty can play in our yard by himself
I like... having brown hair instead of being called a red head.
I feel... good when I exercise
I wear... my hair in a braid almost every night
I left.... a huge pile of laundry unfolded for way too long
I do...not know how to drive a stick shift
I hope... that I never loose my wedding ring
I dream.... about the books that I read. Which has given me nightmares the past couple of nights.
I drive... a red Subaru Forrester
I listen... to Dr. Laura on the radio whenever I am in my car from 1:00 to 4:00
I type... in my journal on the computer almost every week
I think...Ty’s voice is the cutest thing I have ever heard
I wish... that I could be around Tyler everyday all day
I am... convinced that I have the best in laws ever!
I regret... when I don’t make time for the most important things every day
I care... way too much that Ty eats enough
I said... that I always wanted to have a dozen kids, but that number has majorly been revised since I have found out how much work one is!!
I wonder... if Ty and Austin will continue to look alike
I cry... when my kids get hurt
I lose... my train of thought a lot
I leave... my cell phone at home on accident way too much
I should... practice the piano more

*Thanks to my cousin-in-law, April, for this idea. Now you try it!

5 comments:

Paige and Jason said...

That was really cool to read. I think I will have to try that one. I was surprised how much I have in common with you.

Flake Family said...

What a cute idea! I loved reading each line and learning more about you. Does it hurt to sleep in a braid every night? Maybe I'll give it a try some day.
-Heather

Anonymous said...

The perfect guy? come on, he can't be perfect...or am I?

Anonymous said...

I read... your blogpost. Have Tyler do one!!!

TKF

momflake said...

I loved . . . your list of "I"! How couldn't I when you were so nice to us in-laws again!

Mom Flake