My sister-in-law's parents own a cabin in Brianhead (close to Parowan, Utah). They were so nice to let half of the Flake family stay down there for the weekend. We had a blast with everyone. Here are some pictures from the trip.
Yay! We love Brianhead! Looks like you had a way fun time. Don't you love the views of the amazing rock formations??? It's breath taking! Thanks for sharing!!!
It was fun to see my old stompin grounds again. I worked up in Brian Head at the ski resort for 2 years and have been up there just to go exploring more times then I can count. Most people assume that since I grew up next to a ski resort that I know how to ski...I have done it 3 times and that was plenty for me thank you. Hey would you tell me your sis-in-laws name so I can check out her blog and see fun things she said about my home town? Thanks :-) Paige
2 comments:
Yay! We love Brianhead! Looks like you had a way fun time. Don't you love the views of the amazing rock formations??? It's breath taking! Thanks for sharing!!!
It was fun to see my old stompin grounds again. I worked up in Brian Head at the ski resort for 2 years and have been up there just to go exploring more times then I can count. Most people assume that since I grew up next to a ski resort that I know how to ski...I have done it 3 times and that was plenty for me thank you. Hey would you tell me your sis-in-laws name so I can check out her blog and see fun things she said about my home town? Thanks :-)
Paige
Post a Comment