Friday, May 16, 2008

Working with the Ducks


Our favorite thing to do lately is to stop by Tyler's work, Novell, and feed the ducks during his lunch hour. Ty loves it so much that anytime we pass Novell on the freeway he says, "Dada, ducks!" Also, whenever we are at home and he asks for Dad, I always tell him that he is at work. He follows by saying, "Ducks!" Technically he is right, but I guess he thinks that dad just plays with ducks all day at work.

I love how he runs. Also, I don't quite get what he was doing the turns for...but it's cute.

3 comments:

Becky said...

how cute is that! :)

Nelson and Suz said...

Too funny! :) I can't wait to watch Ty chase our puppy! :) Love his run, too!

drainey said...

The title for that movie could be "Toddler and Waddlers". That kid has too much spunk. Someone's going to call PETA on him.