Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Birthday Week!

Here are a few pictures from the last couple of days.

My little bro, Mark, turned 12 a couple weeks ago, so we took a family trip to the temple to do baptisms. It was very memorable. Ty has gone off the deep end. We are distressed parents.
I was born 14 minutes after my dad's birthday. We always have a lot of fun celebrating them together. This happens to be the 4th birthday cake I have had and it isn't even my birthday yet. :) I am trying to drag out my birthday as long as I possibly can, as you can tell. They have all happened to be carrot cake....my favorite!
Another birthday cake...that Grandpa Flake made. This one is extremely unusual. Can you tell what it is?

The makers and the takers.


There is no explaination for this picture.
The girls in the fam. We missed Suzanne!

Me and sista Sam

7 comments:

Katie and Austin said...

Happy Birthday and Anniversary! Your family is so cute. I have a link to your blog off mine and love to look at the great pictures. Hope you continue to have a great summer. I love the video of Austin laughing.
Katie

The Mills said...

Cute Blog Shantelle!

Jake, Mel, and Girls said...

I love the naked guitar picture... I'd be worried! :) I actually read your blog on the first day Mazee was sick and so then I started getting all worried when her breathing was getting worse. Luckily it didn't get too bad. I felt so bad for you guys and Ty. Poor guy. It's so sad to see them sick.

Nikki said...

Shantelle!!!

I am so glad that you have a blog too! You're so darling and I can't believe how beautiful your family is. Lucky! :)

Sorry I missed your bday, we were out of town (as usual). :) I hope all went well!!

Nikki

Paige and Jason said...

LOVE the pix of ty with the guitar, LOL!

Richard and Carlie said...

Shanny! Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great one! We miss you guys, I wish like crazy we could have seen you guys before we left! We'll for sure have to get together at christmas!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/14-cara-menghilangkan-bekas-luka/