Monday, April 6, 2009

Conference Weekend

It was amazing (as usual)! On Friday night we went to Tyler's 10 year reunion of when he went to the Jerusalem Center for a semester with his parents (who taught), and his 2 brothers. I had fun meeting so many people and Tyler said he really enjoyed seeing so many old friends. We met in the new beautiful Hinckley Alumni Building were we had a nice meal and program. Here is a picture of the group.
Here is a picture of us all dressed up before leaving to go to the reunion. When I was getting ready to go I had a distinct memory of sitting in the bathroom watching my mom do her hair and makeup before my parents went out to a party. I can't believe I am the one getting all ready to go and leaving my kids. :) Oh ya, I got a haircut last week that I am trying to get used to. It is fun for the summer at least. But I do miss my long hair.

Listening to conference with a 2 1/2 and 1 year old can be interested! But they did remarkably well! This is one of the activities that kept them entertained while we listened. I loved conference so much and can't wait to re-listen/read them over and over again.
Ty with Nana's kitten. I love his smile in this one.
I had to include these other 2 pictures of Ty with the kittens b/c of his cute dimples and how tender he looks in the last one.





2 comments:

Brett and Lex said...

You guys were lookin' good!!! :) I love that last picture with the kitty!!

Nelson and Suz said...

Okay. I don't even know where to begin. This is food for my soul! You have made my day!!! I love you tons. I'm calling right now! I just have more to say than I can fit in this comment box.