Monday, April 21, 2008

Bungee Jumping in China

I have been organizing my video clips this week and I came across this. I thought it was too cool not to post.

Tyler's parents came to visit us when we lived in China from 2005-2006. We went on the Yangtze River Cruise. Before boarding the ship we walked around the town and found this bungee jump. I was scared to death for Tyler to go off of it. Not only was it head first but this is China we are talking about. There is no Bungee Jumping Association to pass safety regulations or anything. :) When he went off he went about 30 feet lower than the little Chinese people. Everyone laughed because it looked so funny to see a 6’4 white American dude hanging there. Good times, good times. (That is after the fact)

Sorry that I kinda freak out in the movie. Just ignore me. If I knew how to turn off the sound I would.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad he's ok too...looked like fun!