Monday, April 7, 2008

Hiking to Proposal Point













In between Conference sessions Tyler and I decided to hike up the mountain behind my in-laws house to Proposal Point. (The reason it is called that is because several people have proposed up there.) The last time we went up there was when we were dating. I had forgotten how steep it was, probably because I was trying to impress Tyler. I wouldn't even dare get on top of the rock. It was fun though and we got some pretty pictures of Hobble Creek Canyon!


3 comments:

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

That looks like such a fun hike! What a great idea to get some fresh air and exercise inbetween sessions.

Natalie said...

Isn't it so true about doing things before we were married to prove how tough we were! After having kids I am the biggest chicken!!!

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

Shantelle, you look amazing! I don't know how you bounce back so fast! You're out hiking already! I'm impressed! It looks like a really fun hike and an awesome view!