Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A-Z

A-attached or single: Attached to not only my husband but two adorable little boys.

B-Best friend: All of the above

C-Cake or Pie: Cake for sure if it is moist. (I hate that word though, it just sounds weird) I only really like key lime pie and homemade apple pie

D-Day of choice: Sunday. Most relaxing, can be with all my best friends all day. Saturday is fun too but Tyler has class in the morning.

E. Essential item: Right now, diapers!! I never knew.

F. Favorite color: recently it has been brown. Changing my hair to that color makes me like it more.

G. Gummy bears or worms: worms! Bears just look freaky, like trolls or something

H. Hometown: Springville, Utah Go Red Devils!

I. Indulgence(s): Chocolate of course. Except last night I found out what happens when you eat a lot of chocolate when you are nursing.

J. January or July: July cuz it’s my bday and the summer which is filled with family reunions, parties, and fun vacations!

K. Kids: 2 boys, Austin: 2 months, Ty: 20 months

L. Life is incomplete without: living around family, they are lifesavers!

M. Marriage date: July 16th, 2005,

N. Number of siblings- 6 of my own, 14 more inherited

O. Oranges or apples- I am a fruit fanatic. I must say apples are more essential than oranges, because it is rare to find a really good orange. Oh but when you do…

P. Phobias or fears: Car Wrecks. Which reminds me of the April Fools Joke Tyler played on me yesterday. Grr…. He called and said that he ALMOST made it home but got in a fender bender down the road. I totally fell for it.

Q. Quotes- all I ever hear is Tyler quoting the Simpson’s or the Office, so I don’t have any real quotes.

R. Reason to smile- Because I am a mother and a wife and am extremely blessed.

S. Season of choice- Spring. I love going on walks and it is the perfect time to do that!

T. Tag: Melissa, Heather, and Lindsey or who ever wants to

U. Unknown fact about me: I have never text messaged anyone. Just not my form of communication. Why not just call them? Alright, alright, I bet if I was still in school I would do it.
V. Very favorite store- Target. They are putting one in next to Tyler’s office, really close to our house. Dangereous!!

W. Worst habit- staying in my work out clothes all day.

X. X-ray or ultrasound- could they really not think of a better question for X? Lame. Okay, i can't think of anything better either.

Y. Your favorite food: Gourmet Salads

Z-Zodiac sign: I really don’t pay attention to these. Is there a purpose? I think I am leo, though. I would rather remember that I was born in the year of the Tiger.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy cow, your hair is so cute! Also, how fun to have Suzanne in town! I had no idea you have never text messaged anyone before! That is so funny....anyway cute blog and thanks for the tag!

Paige and Jason said...

again...that was really fun to read about you