



There is no way that was only a year ago! This morning Austin was so excited for his birthday this morning that he woke up extra early which happened to be almost the exact time he was born...one year ago! Thanks to Austin, this past year has been the best year of my life, so far! I love being a mom to my 2 darling boys and wife to my wonderful husband. I can't imagine our life without Austin. It is so fun to have a day to honor Austin and how much we LOVE him. It makes it double the fun to have two special events today. Love, love, love! Days like this are what life is all about!
4 comments:
Cute, cute! Happy Birthday Austin!!
I can't believe he is already one! Wow!!!
How cute! Your family looks great. :) how are you doing?
You are so cute! I can't wait to be a little mom!
Post a Comment