Friday, February 6, 2009

It is official! Don't ya think?

During the past month he has been taking a few steps here and there. But just recently he has been able to really cover some ground. He looks like a different boy on his legs.

Ty can't figure out why walking is such a big deal to everyone lately. He says, "I can do it, look at me." Then to make us laugh he imitates Austin by falling down at the end.

3 comments:

Becky said...

so fun!! what a big milestone. and i love ty's reaction. ben does the same thing when we get excited about julia standing. i'm sure they think, "what's the big deal...no one claps for me when I do it." funny kids :)

drainey said...

AAAAWWWW that was cute. It is amazing how they grow and change. Things will never be the same!

Melinda said...

Ah, this video isnt working for me. I will have to see it in person.