Every year my parents have a timeshare at the Park City Resort for a week. We spent 3 days during the week enjoying the place! On Sunday we went to temple square to attend church, which has become a tradition. In past years we have seen President Hinckley while attending that ward. We actually saw him last year just 2 weeks before he passed away.
My parents were kind enough to take our kids for a day while we stayed in Park City. Tyler's brother Cannon and his wife spent the night with us, too. Tyler's brother Troy and his friend Brooke also came up for a while Friday night and we all had a blast.
The next day Tyler and I hit the sloops. I haven't skied a full day in a long time, nor have I been without kids for that long. It was a really nice break. The whole day Tyler was nice to stick to blue runs, but on the last run of the day he convinced me to try a black with mogul. It wasn't my favorite, but it was a sense of accomplishment looking back up at the very steep hill.
That day my parents brought up Ty and Austin and we spent another night there. While Tyler, my dad, and siblings, skied the next day my mom and I took advantage of the Outlets. It just so happens that they were having their January sales. Very convenient.
The ideal skiing weather.
Some matching pajamas from the Outlets.





2 comments:
I just don't know what else to say besides . . . AGH! Those boys are so stinkin' cute. I just can't get over them!!!! :) Love the update! P.S. Chocolate Caramel Bars = out of this WORLD!
What a blast! That was really nice of your parents to take the kids - that alone would make a great vacation for a day!
Post a Comment